The Institute for Aegean Prehistory (INSTAP) was established as a non-profit organization (501K) in the United States in 1982.
INSTAP supports research into the civilizations of the Aegean and related areas from the Paleolithic to the beginning of writing in Greek, traditionally set at the first Olympiad in 776 BC.
Regretfully, due to the uncertain global health and financial situations, INSTAP will NOT offer any type of grants for our 2021 financial year, which extends from July 1, 2020 through June 20, 2021.
Final or Interim Financial and Research Reports for all 2020 INSTAP grant awards are due by November 1, 2020.
INSTAP has an online reporting system. All research and financial reports must be submitted through this process.
If you registered in 2020, please enter your user ID and Password. Under View Programs, proceed to 2020 Research and Financial Reports.
If you have not previously registered, you need to select and enter a user ID and password to continue.
- To begin, please click on the word Register in the upper right corner.
- Please fill in your First and Last Name.
- You will need to fill in your e-mail address and then create a password.
- You will then need to click on the box to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Then click on Create an Account
- You will see a Welcome screen, then click Continue to the Site
- On the applications page, click View Programs
- The next screen will display the link to the 2020 Research and Financial reporting document
You can save your report at any point and then return to complete it later.
Once you have completed and submitted your 2020 report, you will receive an e-mail stating that your report has arrived.
At this point, the INSTAP will evaluate your report to be certain that it is complete. This process may take up to three weeks. Within that timeframe, you will receive a second e-mail. The second e-mail will either confirm that your report has been accepted and submitted for review, or it may request you to enter additional information on your report.